About Me

Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Hope you all will enjoy reading my BLOG yang tak seberapa ni, Baru nak belajar2 buat BLOG sendiri sebagai mengisi masa lapang yang banyak berlalu dengan tanpa berbuat apa2. Hope you guys sudi2 kan lah menjenguk jenguk my BLOG ya. Tak da apa2 sebenarnya pun, but its ALL ABOUT MY FAMILY AND ANGELS of mine [Afiq,Damia,Dina] MASSAGE TO MY ANGELS...... You all are everything for MAMA [be a good kids] and [jadilah anak2 yang soleh dan solehah], berguna pada agama, bangsa, negara [be somebody for your own good]dan jauhilah diri dari perkara2 yg tidak baik ya sayang, itu saja yg MAMA pinta [tak lebih dari itu]. Buat yang TERBAIK utk MAMA ok]. And I promise to give the best for you all.....Mama SAYANG all of you. Please promise me that all of you will be a good kids....:D...Don't be naughty...

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Bad Weekend




A SAD SAD WEEKEND, headache, excessive and extreme. night fever,swallowing two tablets fast active panadol and sleep.


Cores around the house cleaning, sweeping and so are hampered. who want to help me ??????? When I wake up this morning, remind my headache gone. But NO, getting worse when moving. The kids were asked breakfeast. 





Houses scattered here and there. Adoiiiiiii..........Be made ​​slowly. Luckily I have a son, Shafiq help though not much.Thank You "ABANG". Two of my daughter to know only scattered home. Today also, there are two shuttle "OPEN HOUSE" at Klang and tomorrow Meru and Sijangkang. That if my other half is going la .....daaaa ok ..... 



pray for my headaches get better and better my health back to normal.....






Itulah dia tugas seorang MAMA, selagi boleh bangun...dan masih terdaya walaupun sakit, Tugas tetap terus dan harus diLAKSANAkan......no matter what...


Lain lah kalau dah pejam mata......... 4ever.....





No comments: