About Me

Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Hope you all will enjoy reading my BLOG yang tak seberapa ni, Baru nak belajar2 buat BLOG sendiri sebagai mengisi masa lapang yang banyak berlalu dengan tanpa berbuat apa2. Hope you guys sudi2 kan lah menjenguk jenguk my BLOG ya. Tak da apa2 sebenarnya pun, but its ALL ABOUT MY FAMILY AND ANGELS of mine [Afiq,Damia,Dina] MASSAGE TO MY ANGELS...... You all are everything for MAMA [be a good kids] and [jadilah anak2 yang soleh dan solehah], berguna pada agama, bangsa, negara [be somebody for your own good]dan jauhilah diri dari perkara2 yg tidak baik ya sayang, itu saja yg MAMA pinta [tak lebih dari itu]. Buat yang TERBAIK utk MAMA ok]. And I promise to give the best for you all.....Mama SAYANG all of you. Please promise me that all of you will be a good kids....:D...Don't be naughty...

Monday, March 12, 2012

My Sad Monday


start the first day of the week
with sadness

saddened by the departure of MFH -
early in the morning I reached the office,
there is a small note on the table
These tears dripping without being forced ......
MFH good luck for a better future ........
keep in touch ..
* you as my brother here ....
very comfortable working under you *
[tidak akan bertemu lagi boss kecik sebaik kamu]

Today, the first day for this week
sadness penetrated my body
leaving the house this morning with mixed feelings
why every time I want to leave home
to work to support all our needs
You treat me like this.
mental stress at this time
this time even worse

when all this will end
whether it will end with the death of me

and when I die
who will take care of your children
but I only can take care of my children
best and perhaps some perfect

GOD I do anything as everything
Give me the strength of the most powerful
to handle all your expectations of this 

dan bila balik dia leh senyum macam 
tidak ada apa-apa berlaku, dan aku 
double trouble sedih kat opis dan berteman
air mata sajorr.......

No comments: