About Me

Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Hope you all will enjoy reading my BLOG yang tak seberapa ni, Baru nak belajar2 buat BLOG sendiri sebagai mengisi masa lapang yang banyak berlalu dengan tanpa berbuat apa2. Hope you guys sudi2 kan lah menjenguk jenguk my BLOG ya. Tak da apa2 sebenarnya pun, but its ALL ABOUT MY FAMILY AND ANGELS of mine [Afiq,Damia,Dina] MASSAGE TO MY ANGELS...... You all are everything for MAMA [be a good kids] and [jadilah anak2 yang soleh dan solehah], berguna pada agama, bangsa, negara [be somebody for your own good]dan jauhilah diri dari perkara2 yg tidak baik ya sayang, itu saja yg MAMA pinta [tak lebih dari itu]. Buat yang TERBAIK utk MAMA ok]. And I promise to give the best for you all.....Mama SAYANG all of you. Please promise me that all of you will be a good kids....:D...Don't be naughty...

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Preparations Nearly Complete

This morning once again I took time off, Sorry Boss sekali sekala. Wednesday Time Off, ada problem sikit, menolong sahabat yang berada di dalam kesusahan. Harap2 settled cepatlah problem dia tu. Preparations nearly completed. Thank you so much to all my friends who support me. 

Cooperation for the success of this event, I will not forget and will be remembered until the end of life. Payments have been fully resolved. Just waiting for the day only. Lived only two or three things that need some attention. I would hope that the first attempt went well, with the help of other friends. Will function smoothly without interruption. Insya'allah dengan izin dari NYA...Amin...

Completed all course breakfast stop at Bangsar. Had 'tosai' my favorites and 'apple juice', wah wah wah liza cam mak saleh la pulak berjuice juice ekau bagai pepagi ni....layannnnnn...Pastu cabut ke opis...banyak keje menanti kamu yaa......




I will update you with the 'event' story..noooooo sooner

No comments: